I'm Mint. I'm a Malaysian girl, working in a vineyard at Burnham, Christchurch. I will be travelling around the South Island during August, so would like to ask if I can go and do some help exchange at your farm from 24 August for one week. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you and wish you a nice evening. =)
I'm Mint, 27 years old, Malaysian. I'm working in a vineyard at Christchurch but I will start travelling soon, so would like to ask if I can come and do some help exchange for you from 11/08/15 until 23/08/15?
To introduce myself, I think it will be easier if I put it in a simple "5 facts about me" way.
1. I'm a Malaysian-Chinese. I speak 5 languages as most Malaysian do, which is English (not excellent, but definitely no problem for daily conversation), Malay, Mandarin (excellent level, in fact, i write for living back in Malaysia), Cantonese and Hokkien.
2. I'm very new in help-exchange, no experience at all, but I'm willing to learn and I'm kinda quick in learning, just tell me what to do or may be just show me once, I believe I can take care from there.
3. I love kids and animals. In fact, living a life with sheep, cows and horses around is my dream but sadly that's impossible in Malaysia, and that's actually the reason I apply for help exchange, to make my dream come true.
4. I have a valid driving license but I just sold my car, so I have no transport at the moment. I will be travelling around by bus or Hitch-Hike.
5. I'm talkative and quiet at the same time, I enjoy sharing stories with others but sometimes I need time for my reading and writing too.
Hope to hear a good news from you soon. Thank you.